Why I love Autumn
Autumn is my favorite time of year because I love the changing leaves, the cooler weather, and the cozy feeling of staying inside. One of my favorite things about autumn is decorating my home for the season.
There are so many ways to bring the autumn spirit into your home. Here are a few of my favorite ideas:
- Use natural elements. Pumpkins, leaves and branches are natural elements that can add a touch of autumn to your home. Then you can arrange them in bowls, on shelves, or even in vases.
- Bring in the colors of autumn. The colors of autumn are warm and inviting, so use them to decorate your home. This could include using orange, red, yellow, brown, and gold in your décor.
- Light some candles. Candles can help to create a warm and inviting atmosphere in your home. Choose candles with autumnal scents, such as pumpkin spice or apple pie.
- Add some cozy textiles. Throws, blankets, cushions and rugs can help to make your home feel more cozy and inviting. When you do choose textiles in autumnal colors and patterns.
- Decorate with seasonal art. There are many beautiful pieces of art that celebrate the autumn season. Alternatively, you can choose some autumnal phrases and quotes to add to the vibe.
No matter how you choose to decorate your home for autumn, I’m sure it will be a warm and cosy place to spend the season.
Here are some additional reasons why I love autumn home decor:
- It’s a great way to get into the spirit of the season.
- It’s a fun way to express my creativity.
- It makes my home feel more cosy and inviting.
- It’s a way to connect with nature.
- It’s a way to celebrate the changing of the seasons.
If you’re looking for a way to add some autumnal cheer to your home, I encourage you to try some of these ideas. You won’t be disappointed!
Leaves Are falling, Autumn Is Calling
If you are one of my email VIPs you will have already seen my new logo design and got a taste for my new look. It’s not just my home getting a new season revamp, the website will be getting a new look this month as I release my new branding. If you would like to join my email list, so you don’t miss out on all the fab updates and info, plus exclusive offers and early access to events, sign up now.
I look forward to sharing more with you soon
Until next time