A year in review
October is both my birthday month and Wiggles Bear’s birthday too. I launched my business 5 years ago on my birthday. It was my gift to myself. A lot has changed in that time, and as I reflect on the past year, I’m incredibly grateful for all the fantastic things that have happened. As always it’s been a year of learning and new challenges, and I’m so excited to see what the next year holds.
Here’s a brief overview of my business year in review:
- Launched a new product line: I have added various new signs and products throughout the year but recently introduced my first range of hardback notebooks. These have been something I have wanted to do for a while but the quality had to be right. I finally feel I have got there with this gorgeous set.
- Increased sign-ups to my email list: What do you mean you’re not one of them? Well, that’s easy to sort sign up now and then you won’t miss out on another fab offer or sneak preview.
- Rebranded: I love the feedback from my recent rebrand, which I think I have finally managed to get in place across all my outlets. I have a few small tweaks to make but the response has been amazing thank you.
- Attended several bigger events: This year, I was able to attend several larger events where I connected with other entrepreneurs and new customers. I have also booked the most Christmas events ever this year, I will be sharing more details of these.
Overall, it’s been a good year for my business. I’m so proud of all that I’ve accomplished, and I’m excited to see what the next year brings.
As I look ahead to the next year, I have a few goals in mind:
- Continue to grow my sales: I want/need to continue to grow my sales in the next year, especially if this is to become a full-time business.
- Run workshops: I’m planning to set up and run workshops, specifically focused on upcycled crafts and/or rustic seasonal decorations. I am looking at these being available online not just at local venues.
- Expanding my downloadable product range: As my business continues to grow, I plan to expand my range of downloadable products. These give you the opportunity to grab a great last-minute gift or create something special in your own home.
I’m excited to see what the next year holds for my business. I’m confident that I can achieve my goals and continue to grow my business.
Thank you to you, my amazing customers and supporters! I wouldn’t still be doing this today without you. I’m so grateful for your business and your loyalty.
Thank you for your support. I’m so humbled by your kind words and your encouragement.
As always I’m committed to continuing to provide you with the best possible products and services. I’m always looking for ways to improve, and appreciate your feedback.
Thank you again for everything! Please when you read this could you forward/share my small business with someone new or on your social media. It really does help.
Until next time